Date:      Wed, 18 Jun 2008 18:06:58 +0200
From:      Lapo Luchini <lapo@lapo.it>
To:        Jeremy Messenger <mezz7@cox.net>
Cc:        freebsd-gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: CALL FOR TEST: Updates to pixmap, cairo, poppler, and firefox 3.0!

Jeremy Messenger wrote:
> Ummm... I can't reproduce it.. What is version of FreeBSD on this
> system? I will need to ask ahze to see the reason why we aren't use
> system sqlite (use sqlite port instead of include in Firefox3
> tarball). Do you have sqlite3 installed? If yes, then what version and
> did you tweak anything in sqlite3 like disable thread option or else?

You're perfectly right, I kinda forgot about it, but I *do have* sqlite3
installed from the ports, and it was compiled without threads.
Probably the Makefile was compiling a local copy (with threads) and then
using my system-wide copy without threads. I guess it would be better to
either always use the ports one (and add a R-deps) or avoid the system
one to be found by that line at all…

PS: system is a i386 6.3-STABLE FreeBSD 6.3-STABLE #17: Mon Feb 25
13:49:06 CET 2008

--
Lapo Luchini - http://lapo.it/

“Software and cathedrals are much the same - first we build them, then
we pray.” (anonymous)