Date:      Wed, 16 Mar 2005 01:55:28 +0100
From:      Gert Cuykens <gert.cuykens@gmail.com>
To:        "Michael C. Shultz" <ringworm01@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: error xserver

> Gert, you "helped" portmanager by pkg_delete'ing things while it was
> running?  I must say, never expected that to be done by a user, how did
> it work out?
>
> -Mike

Great :) No more bodering me with dependency thingies when he began
the next upgrade.

Also i runed two portmanagers at the same time one portmanager -u the
other portmanager -s to see how many things he has done allready :)
Works great i even trowed in a portsclean , portsdb -u , pkgdb -F All
worked well except the portsclean cleaned a working directory while it
was compiling :) oops... Nothing happend doh portmanager just took the
next upgrade.

Would be cool if portmanager had also a cleaning feature like
portsclean so i can nuke portupgrade :)