Date:      Mon, 10 Sep 2001 18:06:36 -0400
From:      "Michael R. Wayne" <wayne@staff.msen.com>
To:        Tony Saign <tony@saign.com>
Cc:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Server Freezup

On Mon, Sep 10, 2001 at 01:56:03PM -0700, Tony Saign wrote:
> I have 4 systems (2 FreeBSD boxes) connected to a Belkin KVM (piece of s***!),
> and consoles become inaccessable very frequently!
> They are both configured to have COM1 serial consoles though, so I can always
> connect either directly using SecureCRT > COM1, or remotely using SSH.

Had the same problem with Belkin F1D108-OSD boxes.  Call them -
they have lifetime warranty.  Explain the problem, they should ship
you new boxes to replace the old ones.

We're very pleased with the current rev of h/w (about 3 months
old).  All the glithces with booting w/o the console selected and
other hangs are gone.

/\/\ \/\/