Date:      Thu, 20 Aug 1998 21:03:49 +0000
From:      Craig Everett <CRAIG.A.EVERETT@cpmx.saic.com>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   PCMCIA cdroms

I have a PCMCIA cdrom drive that is installed in my c: partition(Win95).
When I boot from the FreeBSD install disk and try to install form cdrom
onto my d: partition, BSD can't detect the cdrom drive. I installed this
cdrom drive from DOS but it still won't recognize the drive. If you guys
have any suggestions I would love to hear them. thanks
Craig Everett
email: craig.a.everett@cpmx.saic.com