Date:      Mon, 28 Oct 2002 08:24:50 +0200
From:      "GB" <gb@galileo.com.ua>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Problem with more than one connection Win VPN of client through FreeBSD 4.6 + IPNAT + IPF to W2k VPN server

Hi All!
Can you help in the below problem:
We have 4.6 FreeBSD box with IPF and IPNAT. FreeBSD has two Ethernet cards
(with real IP and with IP from internal private network). We have some
amount of Win98/W2K workstations in our office with IP from internal private
network. We need VPN connection from above workstations to external W2K VPN
server with real IP through IPNAT of FreeBSD box. But we can make only one
VPN connection. The Win workstation shows message that VPN server doesn't
answer if we try creating second VPN (I think that the IPNAT can't pass more
than one PPTP, maybe I am wrong). However maybe W2K server doesn't answer on
two or more MASQ VPN requests from the same server.
Can you explain above problem?
Pls send copy of answer directly to me : gb@galileo.com.ua

Thank you in advance
With best regards