Date:      Mon, 20 May 2019 10:33:05 +0100
From:      Igor Mozolevsky <igor@hybrid-lab.co.uk>
To:        Daniel Braniss <danny@cs.huji.ac.il>
Cc:        Warner Losh <imp@bsdimp.com>, Graham Perrin <grahamperrin@gmail.com>,  FreeBSD Current <freebsd-current@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Core Team Response to Controversial Social Media Posts
References:  <868svf6r05.fsf@phe.ftfl.ca> <CADWvR2hekmiTeUxoJ=AOstgbWbVpjs6YYzx6syVN9kVcR3bfHw@mail.gmail.com> <CADWvR2i9jic44r4CbmA=rTn-Ej=9Ex439gUO7syZfj_6jmygzg@mail.gmail.com> <e5586cc9-672e-414e-9d63-2c3df50b6abd@www.fastmail.com> <CADWvR2hx%2BYbf5GxpwhjzeX_9Zkk0h_Gc2ftC7nypyuNAJP14=A@mail.gmail.com> <ed052186-1de9-1a7a-1c18-e3b57fdeb96c@gmail.com> <CANCZdfo6HrPdKeWHgZt5-2agb8deXETjmf7HNYO7Rf3ZnDWRZA@mail.gmail.com> <CADWvR2h9DWY05X2FSgFYVKcBR3EVhient9QmEjrVB00U9eWstw@mail.gmail.com> <CANCZdfqyjK6WHHOY0Jd7ThYaMKTVELNftMADwfgWdQaf0KcDBg@mail.gmail.com> <CADWvR2i5XG5_AmaAW1wHWafFpSG5oY6O3BqeTn1=7FYdhQ%2BV-w@mail.gmail.com> <00144DCD-7DB6-475A-9719-D5B714B84DC8@cs.huji.ac.il>

So you think a discussion on whether it is appropriate that CoC Ctte
restricts freedom of expression is bikeshedding?

Thank you for your valuable contribution!

--
Igor M.