Date:      Sun, 25 Mar 2018 18:40:32 +0000
From:      Brooks Davis <brooks@freebsd.org>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org, freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Calling nxge(4) users

--UugvWAfsgieZRqgk

The nxge(4) driver for the Neterion Xframe-I and Xframe-II 10GbE
adapters has obvious bugs (by inspection) and it doesn't appear the
company exists any more.  We'd like to see if there are any significant
users of this device and plan to remove it from FreeBSD-12 if not.

-- Brooks

--UugvWAfsgieZRqgk

--UugvWAfsgieZRqgk--