Date:      Thu, 16 Apr 1998 09:50:00 +0100
From:      Karl Pielorz <kpielorz@tdx.co.uk>
To:        Andrew <andrewcool@home.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: screenshot

Hi,

I don't beleive there are many screenshots of a unix operating system...
Depending on what your running - there may not be much to show...

You shouldn't really judge things on how they look (how true of life as
well? ;-)

Unix can look very pretty when running X-Windows etc., but on the other hand
it can look very confusing and bleak when running some weird command-line
utlities (a bit like the help menu from PKZip 2.4g under dos! :-)

You might do better looking round the www.freebsd.org site for more details
& information, and talking to other people in this list about whether unix
is right for you - rather than looking at the pictures...

Regards,

Karl Pielorz