Date:      Thu, 8 Apr 1999 12:07:01 -0400
From:      Philippe Laliberte <arsphl@oeil.qc.ca>
To:        jmacd@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   looking for a port of SIOD

Hello,

	I'm a Scheme developper and I'm looking for a port of SIOD, a
scheme interpretor, for FreeBSD. I have seen that there is already ports of
MIT-Scheme and Scheme48, but if someone have or would be willing to port
siod that would save me time. I don't have a FreeBSD box installed but a
client of mine would need it.

	I have already asked on the siod mailing list but not everyone who
uses SIOD is on that development mailing list.

 if your interested contact me I can exchange the time you spend for
services or other considerations.

--
Philippe Lalibert=E9
L'Oeil Sc=E9nique