Date:      Mon, 29 May 1995 11:10:52 +0930 (CST)
From:      Lucas James <Lucas.James@ldjpc.apana.org.au>
To:        Chuck Robey <chuckr@Glue.umd.edu>
Cc:        FreeBSD-Questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: GCC 2.6.2

On Sat, 27 May 1995, Chuck Robey wrote:
> Date: Sat, 27 May 1995 23:23:08 -0400 (EDT)
> From: Chuck Robey <chuckr@Glue.umd.edu>
> To: FreeBSD-Questions@FreeBSD.org
> Subject: GCC 2.6.2
>
> I'm still looking for InterViews bugs ... does anyone have a set of
> gcc 2.6.2 info files around I could have a copy of?

	I've gotten most of it compiles (except ibuild and idraw). There
seems to be a problem with ld blowing up with sig11.  idraw tries to
access some undefined symbols (I haven't had the time to look into it
yet...:(.

	I've filed a pr to fix it so the libraries at least build.

--
Lucas James
Lucas.James@ldjpc.apana.org.au