Date:      Tue, 01 Feb 2011 11:48:03 -0800
From:      merlyn@stonehenge.com (Randal L. Schwartz)
To:        Outback Dingo <outbackdingo@gmail.com>
Cc:        "Mike." <the.lists@mgm51.com>, FreeBSD <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: qmail or postfix?

>> |"Postfix" is actively maintained and is constantly being upgraded by
>> |its author. Its mail forum is robust and Postfix has outstanding
>> |documentation; perhaps the best of any software available in the FOSS
>> |world.
>> =============
>>

>> It is a good thing I read all the replies before I posted mine, as your
>> reply is almost word-for-word identical to what I was going to say.  :)

Outback> yeah... what he said... !!! :)

+1

:)

No, seriously... I was using sendmail before discovering postfix, and
pretty darn good at m4.  Or is that m4()dnl()? :)

But I've never found postfix without a knob to do something I want it to
do, and most of the knobs are set properly right out of the box. (And
reasonably named too!)

<merlyn@stonehenge.com> <URL:http://www.stonehenge.com/merlyn/>;