Date:      Thu, 1 Dec 2011 14:10:00 -0500
From:      "list, mailing" <list@sprymed.com>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   FreeNAS to Custom FAMP Server

Hello Everyone!!

Server I have:
4 Drives No-RAID - 500GB Each
2GB RAM
Dual core Xeon 2.4 GHz

I'm looking to make an internal office machine running:
 - Backup System (Software RAID5 or ZFS)
 - Apache
 - MySQL
 - PHP

Traffic is just internal (Website) and a Backup Server
Looking to Install
Backup Raid (FreeNAS or something else)
Install Ports from FreeBSD Port Tree for extra software
Reconfigure the Default Apache config for an internal Webserver using MySQL
and PHP

Looked into install FreeBSD with ( Gvinum and graid)
 -- 9.0 Gives me error to bootcode
---- On boot to cd went to cd setup drives with gvinum with raid5 and
started the gvinum setup
---- Went back to installer again and on the drive setup I used Guided
installer and it gives me "bootcode error"

My next option I was looking at is installing FreeNAS  (But Close to
Minimum)

Thanks
--
Ben Adams