Date:      Thu, 17 Oct 1996 13:39:13 +0900
From:      Masafumi NAKANE/=?ISO-2022-JP?B?GyRCQ2Y6LDJtSjgbKEI=?= <max@wide.ad.jp>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Cc:        max@wide.ad.jp
Subject:   The maintainer of net/trafshow

Does anyone know the current E-mail address of the maintainer of
net/trafshow?

I was looking through the contributors section of the FreeBSD Handbook
and checking if all the ports maintainers are correctly listed.  While
at it, I noticed that maintainer of trafshow port wasn't listed in the
contributor list.  And even worse, it seems that the address listed in
the MAINTAINER= line in net/trafshow/Makefile isn't valid.  (I
couldn't find the smtp server host for the domain of this address.)

So, if anyone know the correct address, or hopefully the maintainer is
reading this message, please let me know.

    Thanks.

Max