Date:      Wed, 25 Oct 2000 17:46:56 -0400
From:      Mike Galvez <mrg8n@mail.virginia.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Mutt's colors

A nice example of a .muttrc can be seen at:

http://www.hagbard.demon.co.uk/muttrc/muttrc.html

	-Mike

On Wed, Oct 25, 2000 at 03:37:28PM -0500, Victor R. Cardona wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 25, 2000 at 09:49:28AM -0400, Joel Dinel wrote:
> > How can I get color schemes in Eterm? Under Linux, my Mutt is pretty nice. There's color everywhere.
> >
> > Do I need to define a color scheme in my .muttrc? If so, where can I find a "big" .muttrc that has plenty of options? The Muttrc that comes with FreeBSD's port has no apparent color options.
>
> "man 5 muttrc" will help. Also look in /usr/source/etc/Muttrc for
> examples.
>
> HTH
> Victor Cardona

Michael Galvez
Computer Systems Sr. Engineer         Office: 804-982-2975
Financial Analysis                    E-Mail: mrg8n@virginia.edu
University of Virginia        Messenger Mail: Carruthers Hall