Date:      Fri, 24 Apr 2009 08:07:23 -0500
From:      Martin McCormick <martin@dc.cis.okstate.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Modern FreeBSD Installer?

	As a computer user who happens to be blind and who has
done a ton of FreeBSD installs the headless way, I hope any new
installer will not absolutely require a GUI. If it can run in a
GUI mode, fine, but I hope it will still let one connect via a
serial port and direct the process that way.

	If the simple stuff works, there are less chances for
the law of unintended consequences to rule.

Martin McCormick WB5AGZ  Stillwater, OK
Systems Engineer