Date:      Fri, 24 Sep 2004 14:32:37 +0000
From:      Josef El-Rayes <josef@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Tom Rhodes <trhodes@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        Freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Official wallpapers

This is a MIME-formatted message.  If you see this text it means that your
E-mail software does not support MIME-formatted messages.

--=_daemon.li-2925-1096036357-0001-2

Tom Rhodes <trhodes@FreeBSD.org>:
> Make a public request on -doc or -www and get other doc committers
> involved.  I like the idea of having a 'FreeBSD Wallpapers' section.

i like this idea - i remember simon creating a subpage on freebsd.org
for freebsd related artwork[1]. Wallpapers would perfectly
fit there.

greets, josef

[1] http://www.freebsd.org/art/
--=20