Date:      Thu, 11 Jun 1998 17:25:42 -0700
From:      jbarbee@singular.com (John Barbee)
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   same error as everyone else.

I'm getting the following error when I try to mount an NT share.

Kernel: smb_receive_raw: Invalid packet 0x83
Kernel: smb_receive: receive error: -5
Kernel: smb_proc_connect: Failed to send SESSION REQUEST.
error connecting to server: [5] Input/output error

There is a host entry and I can ping it.
What's even more weird is that I am able to mount shares from other NT servers.