Date:      Thu, 4 May 2000 07:48:56 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Dru <genisis@istar.ca>
To:        Arlo <jacob@MAIL.HARTFORD.EDU>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Dual boot with win2k

On Thu, 4 May 2000, Arlo wrote:

> Where is the boot.ini file in win2k? And how do i copy /boot/boot1 to my "C:"?

Boot.ini is still on the root of your active partition (usually C:\), it's
just very well hidden.

Open up Explorer, go into your Tools menu, Folder options and click the
button to Show hidden files and folders and uncheck the box to Hide
protected operating system files. Refresh your screen and there it is.

I'm not sure if you can mount W2K partitions as read/write. It may be
easier to copy /boot/boot1 to a floppy.

> Thank you,

You're welcome.

Dru