Date:      Tue, 14 Nov 1995 17:17:25 +1100 (EST)
From:      Paul Reece <paul@trumpet.net.au>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   at the end of my tether..

Hi all.. I'm sure this has been discussed MILLIONS of times, but I've
found myself stuck whilst trying to add a SCSI drive to my system.

Basically, I have a 1.2gb IDE and a 375MB IDE drive currently in my
system - I've added a 4gb drive and want to partition it roughly as:
3000MB/1000MB.

I've loaded 2.0.5 boot disk and have reached the partitioning point where
it tells me that something is wrong about the geometry (and BIOS or
something).

ANY idea how to fix this?  I have *no* idea what the geometry of the
drive is - I do notice that SCSI SELECT (its an Adaptec 2842 card) says
"Bios not installed" when booting...

In short.. HELP!

Thanks,

Paul.