Date:      Thu, 17 Sep 1998 13:03:23 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Nathan Ahlstrom <nrahlstr@winternet.com>
To:        DJ <DJ_Home@hotmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Help please

> How must i cause when ever it asks me for the Source or Destenation when
> i open that raw something .exe file then when i type a: then it says
> permission dineid and my write protection is off

Ok...sounds like you have downloaded boot.flp and rawrite.exe.  Put them
in the same directory.  Type rawrite at the dos prompt.  When it asks for
the source enter: boot.flp  and when it prompts for the destination enter a:

Remember to first dos format your disk to make sure that it is error free.

Good Luck,

Nathan

Nathan Ahlstrom
nrahlstr@winternet.com