Date:      Thu, 13 Sep 2007 15:24:01 -0700
From:      Washington Mutual <secure.alert@wamuconnects.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Critical Update Required For Your Online Banking

   [wamu_logo.gif]

   Online Banking Services
   Security Update Alert

   We recently noticed quite a number of unsual log-in attempts into your
   WAMU Online Banking Account from an IP address different from your own
   we have on file,So we noticed that your account is having some
   insufficient security problems for it to have been accessed by a third
   party without your authorization.
   If you recently accessed your account on a travel trip, the Sign on in
   attempts might have been made by you. However,Please Validate Your
   Account By Re-Accessing Your Account so as To Block the Service From
   the Travel Ip,as we are trying to verify your identity so as to put an
   extra security on your Online Banking.
   The log-in attempt was made from:
   IP address: 71.229.9.95
   ISP host: [1]c-71-229-9-95.hsd1.al.comcast.net
   If you decide to ignore this request, Your Account would Temporarily
   be Blocked while we conduct further investigations.
   We ask that you allow at least 72 hours for the case to be
   investigated. After Your Account Has been Validated Your Online
   Banking would continue as Normal

                      [2]Click to update your account

   © Copyright 1998 - 2007, Washington Mutual, Inc. All Rights Reserved