Date:      Thu, 17 Jan 2002 12:06:49 -0800
From:      Gregory Sutter <gsutter@daemonnews.org>
To:        Brett Glass <brett@lariat.org>
Cc:        chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: BSD presence at LinuxWorld NYC?

--zYjDATHXTWnytHRU

On 2002-01-16 22:11 -0700, Brett Glass <brett@lariat.org> wrote:
> Will the BSDs have a presence at LinuxWorld in New York at the end of=20
> January? So far, I've heard that Perry Metzger (Wasabi) will have a=20
> booth. But will OpenBSD and FreeBSD be represented, especially now that=
=20
> Wind River Systems is divesting itself of all its FreeBSD activities?

Daemon News will have a booth at the show, so all the BSDs will be
represented.  We attend quite a number of shows; most recently we
were at MacWorld, talking to lots of Macintosh users about Darwin.
OpenBSD also was popular at that show due to its PPC support.

Greg
--=20
Gregory S. Sutter                   Only two things are infinite, the
mailto:gsutter@daemonnews.org       universe and human stupidity, and I'm
http://www.daemonnews.org/          not sure about the former.
hkp://wwwkeys.pgp.net/0x845DFEDD                - Albert Einstein

--zYjDATHXTWnytHRU

--zYjDATHXTWnytHRU--