Date:      Wed, 26 Nov 1997 19:30:20 -0500 (EST)
From:      Dan Roberts <droberts@gwis.com>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   XFree86 as an afterthought

I've been running 2.2.5 from a fresh install for a few weeks and decided
I wanted to add the XFree86 distribution.  Using sysinstall, I selected
all of the components I wanted, then initiated the install.  FreeBSD
proceeded to install compat21, then dumped me back to the menu..
subsequent attempts result in the same.  Anyone know what's wrong?

--
Dan Roberts, http://gwis.com/~droberts        Gateway to Internet Services
sysadmin/ircadmin, barovia.oh.us.dal.net    for Internet access in NE Ohio