Date:      Thu, 9 Apr 1998 17:21:48 +0930
From:      Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.com>
To:        anthony@sohopros.com, questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: sending an attachment?

On Wed,  8 April 1998 at 21:06:18 -0500, Anthony E. Coley wrote:
> I have an error message I would like to get help with but I can not
> figure out how to insert the typescript into the body of my email.

I'd *strongly* recommend getting a more powerful mailer.  Currently, I
don't know any usable graphic oriented mailers.  mutt is probably the
best of the text-oriented ones.

> Is it ok. send it as an attachment to -questions....?

Doug White observes that not everybody has a mailer which supports
MIME.  My comment above applies to these people too.

On the whole, I prefer MIME attachments if the nature of the document
really suits being an attachment.  I think your case is a good example
of when to use an attachment.  A bad example might be a .sig.

Greg