Date:      Sun, 01 Jun 1997 10:24:36 +0900
From:      =?ISO-2022-JP?B?GyRCQHVMbhsoSiA=?==?ISO-2022-JP?B?GyRCTjQbKEog?= <ypgmaster@impress.co.jp>
To:        www@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   permission of inclusion

                RE:YOUR WEB SITE AT --> URL:http://www.freebsd.org/

Dear Webmaster:

I am an editor in the Internet Magazine publishing section of Impress
Corporation, a major publisher in Japan of computer books and
magazines. Internet Magazine was the first such magazine to appear
in Japan and we are now thought of as pioneers in the Internet field.

Impress has numerous home pages and in one area we have created an
Internet Yellow Pages Encyclopedia of links to what we consider to be
superior sites.

For more details go to:
http://home.impress.co.jp/magazine/inetmag/yellowpg/

We are now considering making this data available for third parties who
have requested it.
Third party companies such as Sega will package this material with their
Sega Saturn game machines which will allow new users to view the
material off-line to get some idea of what the Internet has in store for
them. When they are on-line the links will provide a selection of top
rated sites for them to go to directly.  Others in the Internet TV field
are  also interested in our material as well.

Could you kindly respond to the following:

Do we have your permission to include a link to your site in the
material that will be provided to these third party companies?

          1. YES      2. NO

If you answered NO are there conditions under which we could have
permission?

Please note that we have been selective in gathering our data and there
will be no listings of sites containing  what might be considered
controversial material such as adults only sites etc.

Unfortunately we are not going to be the end sellers of the material and
cannot therefore provide any sample finished products to you. However,
your site will receive wide coverage and you will be included in a list
of specially selected sites which will be among the first that many new
Japanese users will see.

We hope to be able to hear from you soon and to include your work in our
collection of Internet site listings.

We have placed your URL at the top of this email and would appreciate
you including it in your return mail so that our database can find you as
quickly as possible.

Sincerely,

Takashi Asano (ypgmaster@impress.co.jp)
Internet Magazine