Date:      30 Jan 2003 08:27:02 -0500
From:      Matt Smith <matt@forsetti.com>
To:        Roger Merritt <mcrogerm@stjohn.ac.th>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: vnc at start-up

Try this:
http://www.dei.isep.ipp.pt/~andre/extern/ixvnc.htm

The newest versions of XVnc have the patch built in.  Effectively, this
allows a XVnc session to be launced via inetd, and upon initial
connection you are presented with a [XKG]DM login screen.  You can even
configure the web component to do the same.  And, with some clever SSH
tunnels created on bootup, you can encrypt your VNC session.

-Matt

--
Matt Smith <matt@forsetti.com>