Date:      Tue, 15 Jan 2002 17:00:30 -0500
From:      Matt Penna <mdp1261@ritvax.isc.rit.edu>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Cc:        Anthony Atkielski <anthony@freebie.atkielski.com>
Subject:   Re: USB CF reader (SanDisk) epilog

At 10:40 PM 1/15/02 +0100, Anthony Atkielski wrote:
> > ... the output of "usbdevs -v" for the
> > usb device in question.
>
>The output of the command seems to just print what I put in the usbd.conf
>file, and I don't know why I put what I did in that file, since I just
>copied it from somewhere else (no documentation, as usual).

I haven't even been following this discussion the whole way through, but...

Was the usbd.conf(5) man page not adequate? If you found it to be
inadequate, then please submit a PR explaining what the problem with it is.

Since you said, "no documentation," that implies you didn't know the man
page existed. Well...now you do! :)

         Matt

--
Matt Penna                                      mdp1261@rit.edu
ICQ: 399825                                     S0ba on AOLIM