Date:      Sun, 30 Jun 1996 16:32:46 -0700
From:      Patrick Shafer <patrick_shafer@eee.org>
To:        "'support@cdrom.com'" <support@cdrom.com>
Subject:   FreeBSD won't install from my IDE CD-ROM

Hello!
	I just bough the FreeBSD v2.1 CD-ROM. I tryed to do the instalation but =
when it asks for the source type it says that it can't find a cd drive. =
I did use the INST_IDE.BAT and my CD-Drive is set as a master. I =
attempted to use the IDE Boot immage but the computer would not start up =
using the floppie that is created.
	I would realy like to know how I can get this thing to install. =
Currently my OS is Win95 and my computer is a 486DX2/66 with 16Mbs of =
ram and a 1.2 gig HD.
	You reply is greatly appreciated  :-)

	This message originated from the desk of: Patrick Shafer
	E-Mail: patrick_shafer@eee.org
	Web: http://members.aol.com/PShafer15
	Irc: Pat123 in #WinHelp on DALnet (irc.dal.net)