Date:      Wed, 13 Nov 2002 20:09:21 -0800
From:      "Douglas A. Rist" <nexist@hevanet.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Trying to Install on a Toshiba Satellite Pro 435CDS (XWindows problem)

I installed 4.7 on this older machine, and the install went alright.
However, I am unable to get XWindows running.  It seems to have a
problem finding the screen/device (I apologize for not having the exact
text infront of me, I tried enabling XDM and now the system appears to
be locked up).

ANy pointers would be great.  This laptop is meant to do nothing more
than run Windowmaker and OpenOffice (& possibly evolution)

Douglas