Date:      Wed, 20 Mar 1996 19:10:10 -0500
From:      Nathan Vidican <nate@MNSi.Net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   still trying to find info...

to quote handbook173.html:

X terminals are the most sophisticated kind of terminal available. Instead
of connecting to a serial port, they usually connect to a network like
Ethernet. Instead of being relegated to text-only applications, they can
display any X application.

We introduce X terminals just for the sake of completeness. However, this
chapter does not cover setup, configuration, or use of X terminals.

Obviously then, the handbook does not cover xterminals. Does anyone know
where I may find more detailed information regarding setting them up?
(this is regarding a previous email I sent here...I figured, some may have
sent me a "look in the handbook" email, I just wanted to point out that I
already have).