Date:      Thu, 11 Dec 1997 11:51:16 -0800 (PST)
From:      Narana Kannappan <narana@cisco.com>
To:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        Narana Kannappan <narana@cisco.com>
Subject:   Re: ppp permissions

I want to write a chat script for the "set login" command that
prompts the user for a password and gives that password to the
remote end.

The reason I want this is because I have one of those
secure password cards that gives you the password to use to connect to
your ISP. Therefore I cant "hardcode" the password value into the
login  chat script (as shown in the man page examples and sample ppp
config files).

Any inputs about how to do this is highly appreciated.

Thanks,
Narana.