Date:      Tue, 4 Aug 1998 10:25:59 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Andrzej Bialecki <abial@nask.pl>
To:        David Ramahefason <rama@easynet.fr>
Cc:        freebsd-atm@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Uni 4.0 support ??

On Tue, 4 Aug 1998, David Ramahefason wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'd like to know if ther is a Uni 4.0 support for
> ATM under FreeBSD...

You may want to check the HARP (Host ATM Research Platform) package, which
runs quite well on FreeBSD 2.2.x. It supports UNI3.0, but full sources are
available, so that you can rewrite the signalling manager to include
UNI3.1 and 4.0 messages. HARP also supports SPANS (Fore proprietary
signalling) if you use the Fore card (I'm not sure I can recommend it,
though... ;-)

Andrzej Bialecki