Date:      22 Apr 2002 14:25:46 +0200
From:      Dag-Erling Smorgrav <des@ofug.org>
To:        Eric Anholt <eanholt@gladstone.uoregon.edu>
Cc:        current@freebsd.org, freebsd-xfree86@lists.csociety.org
Subject:   Re: DRM in the sys/ tree: looking for testers

Dag-Erling Smorgrav <des@ofug.org> writes:
> Eric Anholt <eanholt@gladstone.uoregon.edu> writes:
> > Could people test this in-kernel DRM and tell me how it works for them?
> Seems to work fine here (trusty ol' Matrox G200 w/8 MB).  Is there a
> particular DRI application I can use to somehow stress-test or
> benchmark the module?  I've gotten kind of tired of Aleph One :)

OK, slight update here: anything that involves uploading textures
fails, and leaves DRI unusable until I restart the server.  For
instance, I can run the "gears" demo just fine, but if I run the
"fire" demo, I get lots of error messages about uploading textures,
and can't run the "gears" demo any more until I restart X.

DES
--
Dag-Erling Smorgrav - des@ofug.org