Date:      Tue, 10 Sep 2013 09:50:52 -0700
From:      Yuri <yuri@rawbw.com>
To:        Maksim Yevmenkin <maksim.yevmenkin@gmail.com>
Cc:        "freebsd-bluetooth@freebsd.org" <freebsd-bluetooth@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Can ubt0 be a slave or a passive listener, and not a master?

On 09/09/2013 14:58, Maksim Yevmenkin wrote:

> Well, you can use bsd instead of android application and try to see
> what is going on. Bluetooth GPS usually a simple serial port
> profile.  They just basically send nmea ASCII strings using serial
> port profile. I have one of those units. Start by querying services on
> your camera and see what's there.

To query the services I need to know the device address. This device
doesn't answer to the 'inquiry'. Also doesn't query the services back
through SDP (if this is reasonable at all to expect, not sure). sdpd
doesn't get any connections. Can working device not answer 'inquiry'?
Maybe it is just dead. This company said it would connect to BlueTooth
slave with the passcode "0000".

Yuri