Date:      Thu, 23 Jan 2003 05:51:44 +0100
From:      Pierrick Brossin <pbrossin@swissgeeks.com>
To:        Adam M Ryan <adam@powersurge.net>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Xf86config res too small on laptop

Adam M Ryan wrote:
> I am using the xf86cfg, which takes the graphical display and just makes
> the res really small, not letting me see the entire menus.  When I say
> small I mean its using like 300 something.  So its really big, is there
> some keyboard controls to make it so I can see all of the menu or
> something else so I can configure X?

Hi Adam!

I had to actually modify my XF86config file myself to get the laptop
have a greater resolution. I'm using 1024x768 on a Sony VAIO laptop!

As I'm really short on time now, I have to go to work reaaaalllyy fast
but I'll send you my config file as soon as possible if you didn't find
the answer before I do it !
It will probably be tonight though (got loads of work).

Cya

--
Pierrick Brossin
IT Employee