Date:      Fri, 25 May 2007 15:26:08 -0400
From:      "William Olson" <wolson@gmail.com>
To:        "William Olson" <wolson@gmail.com>, freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Vpopmail Addition?

Just wondering where you were in the process. I noticed 5.4.19 was just
announced

Sent the same message on the 22nd but nothing yet.

Bill

On 2/26/07, Peter Pentchev <roam@ringlet.net> wrote:

> On Fri, Feb 23, 2007 at 01:40:23PM -0500, William Olson wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > I have sent emails to the vpopmail maintainer roam@freebsd.org to no
> > avail in regards to a vpopmail addon. below are the messages I have
> > sent in regards to this:
>
> Err, sorry, I've been a bit quiet on vpopmail-related topics for
> a while now, mainly since I've been working on the 5.4.18 upgrade.
> Yes, I've received all your messages and will get back to you
> Real Soon Now(tm) :>
>
> G'luck,
> Peter
>
> --
> Peter Pentchev  roam@ringlet.net    roam@cnsys.bg    roam@FreeBSD.org
> PGP key:        http://people.FreeBSD.org/~roam/roam.key.asc
> Key fingerprint FDBA FD79 C26F 3C51 C95E  DF9E ED18 B68D 1619 4553
> .siht ekil ti gnidaer eb d'uoy ,werbeH ni erew ecnetnes siht fI

My favorite quote from Everybody loves Raymond:

I'm tired. Can you just call yourself an idiot?

Bill
http://www.goodcleanemail.com
http://www.freebsdrocks.net
http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html#before
http://listarchive.qmailrocks.org/splash/index.html
Live Help also available on IRC Server Freenode in channel #qmr