Date:      Wed, 22 Sep 2004 10:13:47 -0500
From:      "Bagus" <bagus@cox.net>
To:        <freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org>
Cc:        Tony Frank <tfrank@optushome.com.au>
Subject:   RE: slow login, app launching, etc

Thanks Tony!

I'd been moving and offline for a while, but coming back to this email
inspired me to look at my resolve.conf one more time and try using names
instead of ip numbers. Upon reboot, everything is lickedy split fast.

y'all can check out my ancient java server now up at
http://www.bagus.org/

It's kind of a content management tool. Sign the guestbook! It's under
Community. There's some stuff about me up at
http://www.bagus.org/people/bagus/

Long live 2.2CAM-19980716-SNAP!

Bagus