Date:      Wed, 27 Aug 1997 11:52:50 +0200 (MET DST)
From:      Holm Tiffe <freebsd@magnet.geophysik.tu-freiberg.de>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   mutt-port broken since libncurses.so.3.1

Hi,
after my last "make world" (3.0-current cvs-cur.3591) I've noticedi
that my MUA mutt (from the ports collection) is now broken.
The initial Display looks as follows:

q:Quit  d:Del  u:Undel  s:Save  m:Mail  r:Reply  g:Group  ?:Help
1OFAug27Toholm(1)lolo
2OFAug27Toholm(1)kaese
   3 N F Aug 27 To holm         (   1) test

after moving the cursor up twice it look's ok:

q:Quit  d:Del  u:Undel  s:Save  m:Mail  r:Reply  g:Group  ?:Help
   1 O F Aug 27 To holm         (   1) lolo
   2 O F Aug 27 To holm         (   1) kaese
   3 N F Aug 27 To holm         (   1) test

No Change after recomiling mutt.
I have removed libncurses.so.3.1, now it run's fine again.
Holm
* Holm Tiffe                        holm@geophysik.tu-freiberg.de             *
* Strasse der Einheit 26                                                      *
* 09599 Freiberg  Germany               Microsoft is not the Answer -         *
* Tel.: 49 3731 74233                   Microsoft is the Question,            *
* UUCP: 49 3731 73719  unicorn!holm       and the Answer is no !              *