Date:      Sun, 5 May 2002 22:14:08 +0200 (CEST)
From:      =?iso-8859-1?q?Vicente=20Iranzo?= <tomvincent2002@yahoo.es>
To:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   problems with cd image 4.5-disc2.iso

--0-1606729000-1020629648=:22391

For 3 times I have downloaded this cd image and my Nero get hunck when I try to burn the cd.

I have downloaded the other cd-images and I have not found any problem burning the cd.

Maybe it' s the image. I have tried in different computers, so it is not a problem of the computer nor the connection.

Thank you, and see you.

Yahoo! Messenger!
 Comunicación instantánea gratis con tu gente.
--0-1606729000-1020629648=:22391

<P>For 3 times I have downloaded this cd image and my Nero get hunck when I try to burn the cd.</P>
<P>I have downloaded the other cd-images and I have not found any problem burning the cd.</P>
<P>Maybe it' s the image. I have tried in different computers, so it is not a problem of the computer nor the connection.</P>
--0-1606729000-1020629648=:22391--