Date:      Mon, 10 Nov 1997 18:33:33 -0500 (EST)
From:      spork <spork@super-g.com>
To:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Video Cards??

I'm drowning in sea of marketing madness...

Does anyone have any feelings on what is a good high-performance video
card that likes XFree?  I was perusing the release notes on 3.3.1, and I'm
lost.  How many computer stores sell cards by chipset??  "Hi, I'll take an
S3 Virge and a Weitek, please"...

So from experience can anyone recommend something along the lines of the
Matrox Millenium II that's supported on XFree?

Thanks,

Charles

Charles Sprickman                                  Internet Channel
spork@super-g.com                                  access@inch.com
            "I'm not a prophet or a stone-age man
             Just a mortal with potential of a superman
             I'm living on"      -DB