Date:      Mon, 15 Mar 1999 10:16:27 +0100 (CET)
From:      FreeBsd <bsd@obr.software602.cz>
To:        Bosko Milekic <bmilekic@oracle.dsuper.net>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: thread  and socket

in multithreaded app is recvfrom only waiting for data, but cannot finish
with EAGAIN error, when I set SO_RCVTIMEO. I need stop recv function after
timeout. in the non threaded version rcv is finish after timeout (no data
is received) , but in multi threaded ver doesn't stop and still is waiting
for data. any data is not comming and ercvfrom is still wiating. WHY?????
thanks.
honza