Date:      Mon, 2 Aug 2004 14:03:57 -0700
From:      Kent Stewart <kstewart@owt.com>
To:        Michael Nottebrock <michaelnottebrock@gmx.net>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: K3B dies

On Monday 02 August 2004 01:57 pm, Michael Nottebrock wrote:
> On Monday 02 August 2004 22:37, Kent Stewart wrote:
> > This happens in anything using fam-2.6.9_5 and it doesn't matter if
> > it is 4.x or 5.x. I had to back up to fam-2.6.9_4 on all of my 4.x
> > systems.
>
> See my other reply... perhaps a portupgrade -rf fam\* is even safer.
> Perhaps also a note in /usr/ports/UPDATING is in order.

I am trying that right now. I had done basically a -pufr fam when I got
into trouble building kdelibs and kdebase on 5-current. When I hit a
wall on 5-current, I tried it on 4-stable with equally bad results.

The enviroment was a little muddled and I have rebuilt latest fam and
building kdelibs right now. It takes a little time to do that :).

Kent

--
Kent Stewart
Richland, WA