Date:      Tue, 9 May 1995 02:35:07 -0700
From:      asami@CS.Berkeley.EDU (Satoshi Asami | =?ISO-2022-JP?B?GyRCQHUbKEI=?= =?ISO-2022-JP?B?GyRCOCsbKEIgGyRCOC0bKEI=?=)
To:        hsu@freefall.cdrom.com
Cc:        ports@freefall.cdrom.com
Subject:   Re: ooh ooh

 * I've wanted this for a long time and will try and get it to work soon.
 * Of course, if someone else wants to get to it before I do, that's okay
 * too.

(Of course, the last time you said something like that, the next thing
 I know there is an expect upgrade commit message in my mailbox.... :)

 *     DDD has been extensively beta-tested (especially by debugging
 *     itself) and has been reported to compile and run out-of-the-box
 *     for a variety of UNIX architectures, including AIX
 *     (powerpc-ibm-aix3, rs6000-ibm-aix3), Suns (sparc-sun-sunos4,
 *     sparc-sun-solaris2), DECs (mips-dec-ultrix4), HPs
 *     (hppa1.1-hp-hpux9.05) and Linux (i386-unknown-linux,
 *     i486-unknown-linux).

This thing sounds great.  Please feed the binary + patches back to the
original authors when you are done, we want FreeBSD in this list too! :)

Satoshi (I know I know, I let people do all the work)