Date:      Wed, 22 Oct 2003 14:44:40 -0400
From:      "E. J. Cerejo" <edinho64@netscape.net>
To:        freebsd-questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Databases

I have a small business and I'm looking to setup a freebsd server.  I
want to connect about 4 clients to this server running windows XP.  The
Freebsd server will keep a database of every customer address, phone
number, what services that were performed, how much was charged, etc
etc.  This is basically all I need for now and I was wondering which
opensource database would do this in the easiest possible way.  Also
what software would I use in the client boxes to access this database
(input and output).

Best regards to all