Date:      Wed, 17 Jan 2001 08:43:07 -0800
From:      Matt Bettinger <mattb@finsyn.com>
To:        FreeBSD Questions <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Star Office source code

Hello,

Need to download star office for work here... I'm looking at the sun sight and
can't find the tarball.  I tried to install the linux bin but it fills up /tmp
dir  i tried to link /tmp /usr/tmp but guess it didn't work or i didn't link it
right. at any rate  i checked the ftp site from the ports make file and that
didn't contain the sourcecode.  Has anyone recently downloaded star office tar
and remember where they got ir from?  I DO have an my sun account at least.

Thanks.

Matt