Date:      Tue, 1 Aug 1995 19:32:32 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Kristyn Fayette <kristyn@gnu.ai.mit.edu>
To:        dlr@asylum.org (dlr)
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Dump and Restore

} Using ft I am able to dump partitions using the following with v2.0:
}
} dump -0uf - / | ft "/ save"
} dump -0uf - /usr | ft "/usr save"
} dump -0uf - /usr/local | ft "/usr/local save"
}
} Of course this is no good unless I am able to restore. Would anyone who
} has done so successfully post a command line to restore a partition using ft.
}
} dave
}

  ft | restore -if -	or whatever options you like to use with restore.

--
                    -=(*)=-   Kristyn Fayette   -=(*)=-
                           kristyn@gnu.ai.mit.edu