Date:      Fri, 16 Feb 2007 11:55:51 -0600
From:      Eric Anderson <anderson@centtech.com>
To:        "freebsd-bluetooth@freebsd.org" <freebsd-bluetooth@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Prioritizing bluetooth devices?

I have just set up my Treo 700p using bluetooth and kpilot to sync
(thanks Bruce/Maksim!!!!).  I notice that when I'm doing a backup of my
palm and it's downloading a ton of stuff, my bluetooth connection is
jammed full, so my bluetooth mouse is slow/lags.  I don't have a
bluetooth keyboard, but if I did (and if it worked), then I'm certain it
would be present there too.

So, my question is: is it possible to prioritize the bluetooth profiles
so that HID gets priority over things like serial, LAN, etc?

Eric

An undefined problem has an infinite number of solutions.