Date:      Fri, 13 Aug 1999 22:24:42 -0500
From:      David Kelly <dkelly@hiwaay.net>
To:        "Kenneth D. Merry" <ken@kdm.org>
Cc:        dburr@pobox.com (Donald Burr), freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Speaking about serial numbers... (was Re: On freezes in 3.2-Stable )

"Kenneth D. Merry" writes:
> > Did the syntax change between -stable and -current?
>
> Nope, it didn't change.
>
> > # camcontrol inquiry da1
> > camcontrol: cam_lookup_pass: CAMGETPASSTHRU ioctl failed
[...]
> You don't have a da1, evidently.  When you don't specify a device name, the
> default is da0.

Alright, the 4th stupid/bad thing to happen to me on FridayTheThirteenth.
Be sure to tune in next week when I report for jury duty. :-)

1) Blood pressure bumped me from "Preferred" to "Standard" on a life
   insurance application. Cost an extra $52/year.

2) Found a screw in the front tire of my motorcycle today at noon, at
   work, 18 miles from home, 21 miles from a trusted motorcycle shop.

3) On its centerstand, lifted the front fork with my left hand, turned
   the wheel with my right, pinched left thumb between fork and disk
   brake. Am going to loose the thumbnail. Skinned thumb up pretty
   badly. Isn't doing my blood pressure any good.

   Put the screw back in the hole, added the missing 15PSI of air, got
   to the shop with no other events. Yes, it has fairings.
   http://home.hiwaay.net/~dkelly/pc.gif
   http://home.hiwaay.net/~dkelly/hondas.gif

4) Forgot to count starting at zero. In my defense *this* machine has
   an rsa0 and an rsa1 but only da0. My other two FreeBSD machines have
   two da's each. And my thumb hurts.