Date:      Thu, 13 Jun 2002 20:28:56 +0800
From:      Ying-Chieh Liao <ijliao@FreeBSD.ORG>
To:        tobez@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG, sobomax@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ports/39225: Update port: converters/fribidi -> 0.10.4

--Kj7319i9nmIyA2yE

On Thu, Jun 13, 2002 at 05:02:02 -0700, tobez@FreeBSD.ORG wrote:
> As a side note, it seems we have two different fribidi ports in the
> ports collection, textproc/fribidi and converters/fribidi.  Would you
> please determine whether it is the same software package, and if so,
> which one is actually more recent and which one should be removed?  Both
> ports are unmaintained.

hmmm...
looks like fribidi moved from textproc/fribidi WWW to sourceforge
ps : http://imagic.weizmann.ac.il/~dov/freesw/FriBidi/

but it's strange that they use different name convention ?
I dont know which one is better ...
--
Testing can show the presence of bugs, but not their absence.
					--- Edsger W. Dijkstra

--Kj7319i9nmIyA2yE

--Kj7319i9nmIyA2yE--