Date:      Thu, 12 Oct 2000 23:18:24 +0200
From:      Martin Kraft <martin.kraft@fal.de>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Cc:        eliyanah@techie.com
Subject:   Re: Netscape crashes

On Sun, Sep 24, 2000 at 08:58:59AM -0700, Janet Sullivan wrote:
> I'm running FreeBSD 4.1-Stable and am having problems with Netscape
> constantly crashing (but only Netscape).

I got into some problems after re-installation of XFree86 (3.3.6, with
building a.out libs)).
One certain site (http://informer2.comdirect.de/de/my/homepage/) made
navigator 4.75 crash (signal 10) immediatedly after entering id/password.

Now I installed XFree86-aoutlibs (port in x11), as mentioned by
the XFree86 configuration script, and my problem disappeared.

Martin